New to Arizona
Phoenix is America’s sixth-largest city. Residents enjoy year-round sunshine, with convenient access to lakeside playgrounds, cool pine forests and refreshing beaches. A typical weekend might include an adventure to the majestic Grand Canyon and the red rock wonderland surrounding Sedona.
- An average of 264 sunny days per year
- Five professional sports teams, NASCAR and the Phoenix Open golf tournament
- Six of the nation's largest city parks
- More than 250 golf courses
- More than 150 of the Fortune 500 companies maintain a presence in metro Phoenix