Peachjar Digital FlyersThe WESD is committed to educational excellence and ensuring that parents stay informed about important activities and events that enhance their child’s life. In an effort to improve parent and community engagement, the WESD implemented Peachjar to send digital flyers and school newsletters directly to parents via email. Additionally, all flyers and newsletters are posted to each school’s Web site. Parents will be able to click to register their children for youth sports, enrichment programs, and community events. By using this new system, we expect to eliminate the need to print roughly 2,688,000 sheets of paper per year– nearly 322 trees!Click here to create an account for an organization or to register for Peachjar (parents).
As a community service, the Governing Board has authorized that nonprofit organizations (i.e. Scouts, religious groups, youth sports, etc.) may distribute promotional information to WESD students as long as the following guidelines are met:
- Verified nonprofit groups may be permitted to distribute flyers provided that the information is to notify students and their parents of the opportunity to participate in a youth-related program, activity or event that aims to improve the health, education or welfare of students.
- Internal Revenue Service 501(c) (3) verification may be requested to determine nonprofit status.
- The disclaimer below will be added to each flyer once uploaded to Peachjar.
The Washington Elementary School District neither endorses nor sponsors the organization or activity represented in this document. The distribution of this material is provided as a community service.
- If the flyer includes information in Spanish, the following disclaimer will be included in the Spanish section:
El Distrito Escolar Washington ni apoya ni patrocina la organización o actividad representada en este documento. La distribución de este material es provisto como un servicio comunitario.
- Each flyer must be an 8 ½ x 11 inches PDF document (not scanned). The organization's phone number must be on each flyer.
- Flyers should be submitted two weeks prior to the requested distribution date to allow time for approval.
- For questions, please contact Nicole Lusciandrello (Nicole.Lusciandrello@wesdschools.org) in the WESD Communications and Public Engagement Department. If the activity/event will be held at a WESD facility, include the Facility Use Approval received from Erika Williamson, WESD Facility Use and Enrichment coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org).