Strengthening families with children ages Birth to 5 years through prevention, Intervention and Education
The WRIC is a family resource center designed to be a ONE-STOP SHOP for:
- Connecting Families to Community Resources for food, clothing, medical services and much more
- AHCCCS/SNAP Application Assistance and navigating through The Marketplace
- Parent Support Programs via classes, workshops and groups
- Early Literacy Programs Rock & Rhyme Storytime, Laugh & Learn Family Play Group, visits from the Science Center & Phoenix Zoo
- Kindergarten Readiness Programs during school year and the summer
WHAT HAPPENS TO CHILDREN DURING THE EARLY YEARS LAYS THE FOUNDATION FOR A LIFETIME. WRIC IS HERE TO ASSIST FAMILIES WITH HAVING POSITIVE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES!
OUR CHILD-FRIENDLY CENTER IS THE PERFECT ENVIRONMENT FOR THE FAMILY-CENTERED SUPPORT WE OFFER!
LOCATIONSOcotillo Elementary3225 W. Ocotillo RdPhoenix, AZ 85017Room E105602-347-2423Mon, Tue, Thu. Fri 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.Wed 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.1st Sat of month @ Cholla Library9 a.m. - 12 p.m.Moon Mountain Elementary13425 N. 19th AvePhoenix, AZ 85029Room B113602-896-6086Mon - Thu 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.Fri ClosedCENTER COORDINATOREnriqueta Di Santo602-347-2422se habla español