The Student Records Department is responsible for maintaining cumulative records for students who have left the Washington Elementary School District, providing school records to requesting schools, and preparing transcript records.
How to Request Transcript Records
- Call, fax, or email Student Records:
- phone: 602-896-6965
- fax: 602-896-6969
- Bring your identification and completed request form to the
- Welcome and Registration Center
- 3200 W. Cholla St. Phoenix, AZ 85029
(If you cannot print the request form, one will be available at the Welcome and Registration Center.)
NOTE: If you are requesting records for your child
1) Records will be released to a parent or legal guardian if the student is under 18.
2) If the student is 18 years old or older, records will ONLY be released to the student.