Welcome and Registration Center
Open with Restrictions - Click here for details
Capacity restrictions are in place.
*Please leave extra family members, including children at home, if at all possible.
Once the Registration Center reaches its 20-person capacity,
registering parents will be admitted inside on a "1-out-1-in" basis.
*If Shared Residence is needed the person who will sign the notarized document will be admitted in addition to the parent registering.
If your child has completed the 2019-20 school year in Kindergarten – 7th grade at one of our schools,
he/she will automatically rollover to the next grade level for the new school year. You do not need to register.
Hours of Operation
7:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(Closed 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The central location, at 3200 W. Cholla, eliminates the need for families to register at each child's WESD school. The Welcome and Registration Center:
- is open daily for longer hours than school office hours
- is open during select school breaks, AND
- has bilingual staff
Open Year-round - Click here for Special Closures
Where to go to register your child:
Online Registration when:
Registration Center when:
School Office when:
- Family is new to WESD
- Click here for the Online Enrollment Page
- Students are coming from WESD Head Start or ECE KidSpace programs entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last WESD attendance was over a year ago
- Students have attended a WESD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools. (Students progressing within WESD to a middle school do not need to register for the new school year)
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another WESD school
CONTACT USPHONE 602-896-6950Like us on Facebook