Welcome and Registration Center
Closing Early Friday, May 24 at 3pm - Professional Development
Closed Monday, May 27 - Memorial Day
Hours of Operation
7:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(Closed 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The central location, at 3200 W. Cholla, eliminates the need for families to register at each child's WESD school. The Welcome and Registration Center:
- is open daily for longer hours than school office hours
- is open during select school breaks, AND
- has bilingual staff
Register at Registration Center when:
Register at the School Office when:
- Students are new to WESD
- Students are coming from WESD Head Start or ECE KidSpace programs entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last WESD attendance was over a year ago
- Students have attended a WESD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools. (Students progressing within WESD to a middle school do not need to register for the new school year)
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another WESD school
CONTACT USPHONE 602-896-6950Like us on Facebook