KidSpace ECE for 4-Year Olds 2021-2022
The KidSpace (ECE) Early Childhood Enrichment 4-year-old program is offered at 7 locations within WESD.
- Abraham Lincoln Traditional (10444 N 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051)
- Chaparral (3808 W. Joan D’Arc, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Ironwood (14850 N. 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85053)
- Lakeview (3040 W. Yucca, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Lookout Mountain (15 W. Coral Gables, Phoenix, AZ 85023)
- Orangewood (7337 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021)
- Roadrunner (7702 N. 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051)
Registration forms with rate information are available to download below, at your KidSpace location, or by contacting Aimee Adams, KidSpace billing manager at Aimee.Adams@wesdschools.org. For any other questions or concerns, please contact Keri Moore, KidSpace program coordinator at 602-896-6971 or email at Keri.Moore@wesdschools.org.
Documents needed to complete registration are:
- Completed ECE Contract
- Completed Emergency Card
- Completed Best of Care Form
- Completed Student Health Form
- Copy of Immunization Record for the child
- Copy of Birth Certificate for the child
- Payment for Registration Fee + one month Tuition by check, money order, or online payment
You may submit registration on-site at your KidSpace location or by emailing completed registration paperwork to KidSpacecontracts@wesdschools.org (documents must be properly scanned and clearly legible).
Limited income-based scholarships may be available at select locations. For income guidelines, application, and availability, email Andrea Williams, KidSpace ECE Coach, at Andrea.Williams@wesdschools.org
Billing Information or Questions: Contact Aimee Adams, Billing Manager, at 602-896-6968 or Aimee.Adams@wesdschools.org
Program Concerns: Contact Keri Moore, KidSpace Program Coordinator, at 602-896-6971 or Keri.Moore@wesdschools.org