The KidSpace (ECE) Early Childhood Enrichment 4-year-old program is offered at 7 locations within WESD.
NOW HIRING!!! The Washington Elementary School District is seeking positive, enthusiastic people who want to work with kids in the KidSpace before and after school program.
- Abraham Lincoln Traditional (10444 N 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051)
- Chaparral (3808 W. Joan D’Arc, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Ironwood (14850 N. 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85053)
- Lakeview (3040 W. Yucca, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Lookout Mountain (15 W. Coral Gables, Phoenix, AZ 85023)
- Orangewood (7337 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021)
- Roadrunner (7702 N. 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051)
You can make a difference in the life a child. Flexible hours are available! Apply HERE today!We are excited to announce the new Eleyo online platform for WESD KidSpace Registrations, Payments, and Account Management.
Please be prepared with the following information to complete your online registration in Eleyo :
- Four emergency contacts and phone numbers
- Physician name and phone number
- Email the documents below to KidSpaceContracts@wesdschools.org
- Copy of Immunization Record for the child
- Copy of Birth Certificate for the child
- Payment of Registration Fee + one month Tuition to be submitted online by echeck or credit card (There is a 3.69% processing fee for all online payments)
NOTE: All KidSpace participants must be toilet trained and turn four (4) years old by September 1.
Limited income-based scholarships may be available at select locations. Please email Andrea Williams, KidSpace ECE Coach, Andrea.Williams@wesdschools.org for income guidelines, application, and availability.
Billing Information or Questions: Contact Aimee Adams, Billing Manager, at 602-896-6968 or Aimee.Adams@wesdschools.org
Program Concerns: Contact Keri Moore, KidSpace Program Coordinator, at 602-896-6971 or Keri.Moore@wesdschools.org