The KidSpace (ECE) Early Childhood Enrichment 4-year-old program is offered at 7 locations within WESD.
We are excited to announce the new Eleyo online platform for WESD KidSpace Registrations, Payments, and Account Management.
- Abraham Lincoln Traditional (10444 N 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051)
- Chaparral (3808 W. Joan D’Arc, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Ironwood (14850 N. 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85053)
- Lakeview (3040 W. Yucca, Phoenix, AZ 85029)
- Lookout Mountain (15 W. Coral Gables, Phoenix, AZ 85023)
- Orangewood (7337 N. 19th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85021)
- Roadrunner (7702 N. 39th Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85051)
- Click the link to get started with the new Eleyo system... https://wesdschools.ce.eleyo.com/
Please be prepared with the following information to complete your online registration in Eleyo :
- Four emergency contacts and phone numbers
- Physician name and phone number
- Email the documents below to KidSpaceContracts@wesdschools.org
- Copy of Immunization Record for the child
- Copy of Birth Certificate for the child
- Payment of Registration Fee + one month Tuition to be submitted online by echeck or credit card (There is a 3.69% processing fee for all online payments)
NOTE: All KidSpace participants must be toilet trained and turn four (4) years old by September 1.
Limited income-based scholarships may be available at select locations. Please email Andrea Williams, KidSpace ECE Coach, Andrea.Williams@wesdschools.org for income guidelines, application, and availability.
General Registration Inquiries: Contact Hailey Price, Registration Specialist, at 602-896-6967 or Hailey.Price@wesdschools.org or KidSpaceContracts@wesdschools.org
Billing Information or Questions: Contact Aimee Adams, Billing Manager, at 602-896-6968 or Aimee.Adams@wesdschools.org
Program Concerns: Contact Keri Moore, KidSpace Program Coordinator, at 602-896-6971 or Keri.Moore@wesdschools.org