School Office Registration
School office enrollment is ideal for students that have attended a WESD school previously.
Families should register at the school office when:
- Students have attended a WESD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools.
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another WESD school
Parents should have a bring with them a copy of:
- The child's Proof of identity (see Student's Proof of Identity Requirements)
- The child's vaccination records with updates (see Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Arizona Residence, when the residential address has changed (see Proof of Arizona Residency Requirements)
- Legal custody papers, when applicable or when updated
- His/her Photo ID
Welcome back to the #WESDFamily!