Welcome and Registration Center
In keeping with the Governor's order to close schools,
the WESD Welcome and Registration Center will be closed until further notice.
To start the Registration Process for K-8 Students, please click Here for the Microsoft Form doc
If your child is currently enrolled in Kindergarten -7th grade at one of our schools in the current school year,
he/she will automatically rollover to the next grade level for the new school year.
For additional registration questions please email ParentReg@wesdschools.org
Please go to the WESD home page for updates.
Open Year-round - Click here for Special Closures
Hours of Operation
7:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(Closed 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The central location, at 3200 W. Cholla, eliminates the need for families to register at each child's WESD school. The Welcome and Registration Center:
- is open daily for longer hours than school office hours
- is open during select school breaks, AND
- has bilingual staff
Where to go to register your child:
Registration Center when:
School Office when:
- Students are new to WESD
- Students are coming from WESD Head Start or ECE KidSpace programs entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last WESD attendance was over a year ago
- Students have attended a WESD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools. (Students progressing within WESD to a middle school do not need to register for the new school year)
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another WESD school
CONTACT USPHONE 602-896-6950Like us on Facebook