Welcome and Registration Center
The WESD Welcome and Registration Center is open by appointment only for registration related notary service.
If your child is completed the 2019-20 school year in Kindergarten -7th grade at one of our schools,
he/she will automatically rollover to the next grade level for the new school year. You do not need to register.
To start the Registration Process for K-8 Students, please click Here for the Microsoft Form doc
For additional registration questions please email ParentReg@wesdschools.org
Please go to the WESD home page for updates.
Open Year-round - Click here for Special Closures
Hours of Operation
7:15 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
7:15 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
(Closed 11:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m.)
1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The central location, at 3200 W. Cholla, eliminates the need for families to register at each child's WESD school. The Welcome and Registration Center:
- is open daily for longer hours than school office hours
- is open during select school breaks, AND
- has bilingual staff
Where to go to register your child:
Registration Center when:
School Office when:
- Students are new to WESD
- Students are coming from WESD Head Start or ECE KidSpace programs entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last WESD attendance was over a year ago
- Students have attended a WESD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools. (Students progressing within WESD to a middle school do not need to register for the new school year)
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another WESD school
CONTACT USPHONE 602-896-6950Like us on Facebook