Welcome and Registration Center
Open with Restrictions - Click here for details
*Please leave extra family members, including children at home, if at all possible.
*If Shared Residence is needed the person who will sign the notarized document will be admitted in addition to the parent registering.
The central location, 3200 W. Cholla, eliminates the need for families to register at each child's WESD school. The Welcome and Registration Center:
- is open daily for longer hours than school office hours
- is open during select school breaks, AND
- has bilingual staff
Where to go to register your child:
If your child completes the 2021-2022 school year in Kindergarten – 7th grade at one of our schools,
he/she will automatically roll over to the next grade level for the new school year. You do not need to register.
Registration Center when:
- Students are coming from WESD Head Start or ECE KidSpace programs entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last WESD attendance was over a year ago
Parents should have with them a copy of:
- The child's Proof of identity (see Student's Proof of Identity Requirements)
- The child's vaccination records (see Immunization Requirements)
- Proof of Arizona Residence (see Proof of Arizona Residency Requirements)
- Legal custody papers, if applicable
- Registration Packet (click), when not using Online Registration
- His/her Photo ID
Welcome to the #WESDFamily!