Welcome and Registration Center
Closed Monday, May 28 for Memorial Day
Last Day of School for Students - Tuesday, May 22
The centralized location, at 3200 W. Cholla, eliminates the need for families to go to each child's WESD school to register. The Welcome and Registration Center offers extended daily hours, is open during select school breaks, and has a bilingual staff who provide individualized attention during the registration process.
Register at Registration Center when:
Register at the School Office when:
- Students are new to WESD
- Students are coming from WESD Head Start or ECE KidSpace programs entering Kindergarten
- Students whose last WESD attendance was over a year ago
- Students have attended a WESD school this school-year or last school-year AND are changing schools. (Students advancing from elementary school to middle school do not need to register for the new school year)
- Students are transferring for Special Education needs
- Students have an approved Open Enrollment to transfer to another WESD school
Parents should remember to bring with them:
Please call 602-896-6950 for more information.