About Manzanita Elementary School
All schools in the Washington Elementary School District are committed to achieving excellence for every child, every day, every opportunity.
Manzanita Elementary School's curriculum is fully aligned with State Standards. At Manzanita School we are committed to: engaging in activities which promote and facilitate safety, respect and an environment of acceptance of all students; serving in leadership roles to support the success of students and staff; using appropriate teaching/learning strategies to foster the development and achievement of all students; providing consistent and timely monitoring analysis and adjustment of instruction to optimize student achievement; and involving the community in activities that affect the welfare of students and the school. Manzanita Elementary School provides art, music and PE for all grade levels.
In order to prepare students to LEAD...
- We will establish high expectations for life-long learners.
- We will welcome and value our diverse families and community.
- We will work together as a collaborative team.
- We will provide a safe learning environment.
- We will empower students to demonstrate respect, integrity, and responsibility.