Student Pick-Up and Drop Off
Parking Lot Procedures
All parking lot signs and procedures need to be followed at all times to preserve and protect the safety of students, parents and staff.
Please drive slowly and safely in the parking lot at all times. For the safety of our students, parents and staff, we are requesting that you follow a few guidelines when dropping off and picking up your children before and after school.
- Please wait until your get to the blue painted line on the sidewalk to pick up your children.
- Please do not block handicapped/reserved parking spots.
- The left lane is for through traffic only. Do not drop off or pick up students from this lane.
- Children may not walk across the parking lot without an adult.
Picking Up Early
Students leaving school before dismissal must be excused through the office. Parents/guardians must complete the sign out sheet. We will call for your student when you arrive to pick up your student during school hours.
Fifteen minutes before dismissal is the cut off time for picking students up early (2:15 p.m. on regular school days, 12:45 p.m. on early release days)
Students who arrive to their homeroom class after 7:30 a.m. are tardy. Should a tardy result from a medical appointment, a written note from the doctor’s office will be necessary in order to excuse the tardy.
When a student is tardy, we request that a parent do one of the following:
- Accompany his or her child to the office
- Phone the office