About Sahuaro Elementary
Sahuaro Elementary School is a "Highly Performing" school serving approximately 600 kindergarten through sixth grade students in west Phoenix. Our curriculum is fully aligned with state standards, and in addition to the academic subjects, Sahuaro provides art, music and PE for all grade levels.
Sahuaro Elementary School's mission is to educate all students so they will become lifelong learners and productive members of society. Every child will learn and show academic growth, as measured by the Arizona State Standards. Our school will involve families and staff in a systematic intervention process to ensure student success
Inspiring each other to achieve excellence.
- We will ensure academic success for all students.
- We will commit to ongoing collaboration and professional earning.
- We will use effective strategies to engage all students. We will analyze and use data to plan and instruct our students.
- We will foster school, family and community relationships through ongoing communication and participation.
- We will consistently use Positive Behavior Interventions and Supports to provide a safe environment where all are respected.
- We will provide quality art, music and physical education instruction for all students