Moon Mountain Site Council functions as a school-based leadership group. The responsibilities of the Moon Mountain Site Council are to serve in a cooperative, decision-making capacity while:
- Facilitating school improvement planning regarding agreed upon school qualities
- Facilitating short-term problem solving regarding school-level issues
- Facilitating communication with various constituencies, other councils, the Superintendent, and the Board
- Facilitating school budget support with effective use of general tax credit funds to support WESD students in the school improvement process
- Facilitating team growth; and conducting other activities as deemed necessary by the Principal, Superintendent, and/or Board.
The mission of the Moon Mountain Site Council is to make quality decisions focused on the needs of children that include a safe, effective learning environment and high expectations for students.
Who is on Site Council?
The Council shall consist of a maximum of 15 voting members to include: Principal, up to 5 Certified Personnel, up to 2 Community Members, Up to 2 Classified Personnel, Up to 5 Parents/Guardians.
Sept. 30| Oct. 28| Nov. 18 | Dec. 16| Jan. 27| Feb 24| Mar 31| Apr. 28| May 19
*All meetings will be virtual until further notice*