Strengthening families with children ages Birth to 5 years through prevention, Intervention and Education
The WRIC Center is a family resource center designed to be a ONE-STOP SHOP for:
- Resource and Referral Information for food, clothing, medical services and much more
- AHCCCS/SNAP Application Assistance and navigating through The Marketplace
- Parent Support Programs via classes, workshops and groups
- Early Literacy Programs like Science Center on Wheels, Phoenix Zoo To You and Laugh & Learn Family Play group
- Kindergarten Readiness Programs
WHAT HAPPENS TO CHILDREN DURING THE EARLY YEARS LAYS THE FOUNDATION FOR A LIFETIME. WRIC IS HERE TO ASSIST FAMILIES WITH HAVING POSITIVE, EARLY CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCES!
OUR CHILD-FRIENDLY CENTER IS THE PERFECT ENVIRONMENT FOR THE FAMILY-CENTERED SUPPORT WE OFFER!