I am an outside company or private school in need of a bus – how do I request a bus?

Posted by:

Contact the Field Trip Coordinator. You will need a certificate of liability in the amount of $1,000,000.  A contract will need to be signed and returned with the certificate of liability, ten days prior to the scheduled field trip date.