Update! The WESD Kidspace program will offer childcare during the school closure.
To accommodate families, KidSpace School Closure Camps will be open at the following schools: Acacia, Abraham Lincoln, Chaparral, John Jacobs, Lookout Mountain, Ocotillo, Orangewood, Richard E. Miller, Roadrunner Sunburst, Sunset, Sweetwater and Tumbleweed.
The KidSpace Early Childhood Enrichment 4-year-old Program will be open for currently enrolled children only and will be open at Chaparral, Lookout Mountain, Orangewood and Roadrunner. This program is included in the monthly rate for existing families.
- The program will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and will be offered by WESD KidSpace staff.
- The cost is $20.00 per day, per child.
- Registration will begin at 1:00 p.m. today, April 25, 2018, at all WESD KidSpace locations.
- Registration will be first-come, first-served. There will be limited spaces based on staff availability.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided by the WESD Food and Nutrition Department.
- Parents are asked to send an afternoon snack with their children.
- When school closure ends, any pre-payment will be credited to KidSpace accounts or refunded within 30 days.
- For additional information contact Keri Moore at email@example.com